THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Holiday

30/o8, Malaysia National Day eve. My dear suggested goin to Hulu Langat looking de fireworks but that day was having drizzle. To bad...But, Hulu Langat still hv many people.

That day, i so dissapointed bcox when we fills with the anticipation de fireworks coming but we were unexpected de fireworks will smaller than a moon...sighhing...When we back still wan jam on de road 1 hours...


Kuala Lumpur nite view

Sorry my hp just 2 megapixel onli...


31/08, I followed my dear and his family went to Klang pray his auntie who already passed away 100 days. Because his auntie gravestone had a religious rituals on that day. We were spent almost 2 more hours only reached destination, our buttocks wanna get paralysis...

But when de religious rituals start, i stay in de car cox it not concern of me... Im just a bystander...sad...However, I hope his auntie rest in peace...

My eyes look swelling leh...

In front of his auntie gravestone



Walau A...1st time take pic at tis kind of place-->Cemetery~

1/09 was public holiday. Din go anywhere, din do anythings...stay at home wacthed a old movie---Herbie Fully Loaded, it a comedy movie...after that, sleep & eat...At nite, my dear brought me goin to Mont Kiara Old Town having a drink.

Public holiday=Normal day...

My flavour drink in Old Town Milk Tea


My pimple

0 comments: